Montréal FinTech Station
A physical space located in the heart of Montreal, at 4 Place Ville-Marie the Montréal FinTech Station’s mission will be to contribute to the growth of FinTech start-ups, the acceleration of digital transformation for major financial institutions, the creation of new investment opportunities and the increase of economic benefits produced by the FinTech ecosystem.
- September 2018 for community animation and events.
- October 2019 for start-ups to get set up at 4 Place Ville-Marie.
- 25,000-square-foot development centre.
- Can accommodate 20 to 30 start-ups.
- Located near the major financial institutions that are members of Finance Montréal.
- Access to the underground network and public transit.
TYPE OF COMPANIES
- Start-up company currently at seed funding or series B financing stage.
- Created less than seven years ago.
- Revenue under $5 million.
- At least one client.
- Fewer than 60 employees.